How to Make Victorian Style Lampshades Video
Buy any 2 DVDs and get 15% off, Buy any 3 DVDs and get 20% off!
Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer
Learn how to make your own handmade Victorian Lampshade!
This DVD video takes the viewer beginning to end teaching step-by-step:
- What materials to use - some work better than others.
- How to measure and cut fabrics for each unique panel.
- How to pin and sew on the lining and lace panels.
- How to form beautiful silk chiffon rosettes.
- How to apply decorative trims, bead fringe or long thick fringe.
- Custom color dyeing techniques are demonstrated completely so that you may add darker edges to both your rosettes and fringes.
This video features 12 Victorian shades to give examples of color combinations and designs. In the video, Mary will show you how to make a white lampshade called "Victorian Beauty", however the skills taught in the video will translate to any lampshade frame. Victorian Beauty is shown in the second photo.
Run time: 75 minutes.